Friday, October 14, 2011

Can you hear

Can you hear…..
my heart crying out to you
Do you not notice the crying of my heart whenever I talk to you?
How it yearns to be loved, needs to be protected by you?
Do you pretend or can you really not hear?
Do you notice? The war that’s being waged
between my heart and my mind because of you?
They tear me apart, day in and day out, never agreeing on but one thing: that one day it won't matter any more...
Do you see this?
Perhaps the best thing is to just let someone who wants to love me, will love me, love me- this is the minds stance
but allowing that love and not giving it back is a hurtful thing, and the heart won't allow another to feel it's same pain
What do I do then, how can I live?
For now, I'll just allow the heart to continue leading, with a certainty knowing, one day it won't matter any more.....
Can you hear my heart crying out to you?

Copyright © 2009





No comments:

Post a Comment