Friday, October 14, 2011

I Am A Woman

Short, dyed, curled or straight
I wear my hair so that I can relate
I’m curvy, just right, eyes brown- a little lite
Five feet five inches of pure sensual delight
Intelligent and smart, thoughtful and caring
A heart pure as gold, made definitely for sharing
Wisdom beyond years, wise beyond belief
Knowledge to know that too much pride brings much grief
I’m a woman
I am
Always a lady in the streets
I’m ready for whatever
This world brings to greet
Strong yet sensitive
Feminine yet capable
The ability to make your impossibilities
Possible
I’m a woman
I am
Always a lady in the streets
My freaky nature
I save for ‘our’ sheets
Choosey ‘bout who I love
And who I let love me
Cause my value is above
What the majority can pay
I‘m a woman
I am
Sweet and loving in deeds
Fierce and protective
When there’s a need
I’m a woman
I am
No denying that fact
Down with my man
Yeah, I got his back
Sometimes a handful
Sometimes not
I’m made to withstand hard times and troubles
Oh yes, most definitely and delightfully so
I am a woman

Copyright © 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment