Sunday, October 6, 2013

I Don't Know Much...

I don’t have the greatest looks, But I don’t look down on those less fortunate. I eat too much so I don’t have a whittled waist, But I share whatever I have with whoever needs. I don’t have my own transportation, I walk to and fro, But I’ll run ‘your errands’ if you’re unable to. I’m not seen as a ‘keeper’ or a great catch, But if you’re truly my friend, then I’ll have your back. I don’t have perky breasts and toned arms, But I do have the kindest heart you could ever know. I’m not made of stone- I hurt, get jealous, and cry, But I do so because of my capacity to care. I don’t know if I will ever experience being loved, But I have the comfort of knowing I loved. I don’t know if I will ever be a man’s priority, put first,  I’m not sure that I’ve ever really mattered at all...... I love too deep, care too much, forgive too easily and try too hard, I don’t know how after all the hurts, disappointments, rejections, betrayals and setbacks that I’m still able to...... I don’t know that much- But what I do know is Jesus loves me, And I’m sure HE will always see and honor my worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment