Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Life Reflections

It has been said ‘if you want a good man, you need to be a good woman”. I agree. But what then if you are a good woman and you’re looked over, set aside, put on a back burner.

It has also been said that a woman of worth will not waste her time with a man that treats her less than she deserves. Again, I agree. But what if that someone is your assignment?

How do you deal with someone who consistently shows you his behind. Does what he wants, when he wants, with whom he wants- with no conscience of how it makes you feel. How do you deal with someone who is consistently that way? Seeing as people really do reap what they sow, do you continue to treat them kindly, or do you wash your hands of them and forget they exist as they so rightly deserve?

I have no answers to any of those questions, so I keep my eyes to the sky. I seek HIM every moment every day. HE told me if I just be still HE would fight my battles. HE said vengeance was HIS. HE also told me that all things work together for the good of those that love HIM, and are called unto HIS purpose.   I love HIM like crazy, with all abandon, and as I said, this person is my ‘calling’- for HIS purpose. I can’t see how or where there could be purpose in this- but HE knows what I don’t know. So I carry, yet again, my pierced and bruised heart, my broken spirit, my wounded sense of worth- to HIM, and I leave it there, until HE fixes it and calls me in and tells me it’s ready to drive again…. and each time I do, I pray HE will set me on a new ‘road’…..but nevertheless, not my will, but HIS will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment