Wednesday, December 18, 2013

In His Presence

It’s amazing what He can do

in a matter of moments.

Just a few hours in His Presence and I’m feeling brand new

I’m a new Queen, with a whole new attitude

It’s simply amazing

What time with my God can do

Oh how I love Jesus

How excellent is He

I laid my burdens down at His feet

They were too heavy for me you see

and more importantly they were blocking my view of Him

He looked down at my pile I’d labored to bear

Smiled as if to say “That’s all you could carry?”

See I know I am His and He is mine

If it’s not His best, it’s just a waste of my time

Prostrate on my face before Him

I thought I’d have to be there a while

But He did all He did- in little over an hour

You can call me Queen T from now on

I’ll answer to that.  Or my given name Torrey

Dear, Love, Beautiful, Sweetheart, Baby

according to our acquaintance

See He told me I was Royalty

So you’re going to treat me as such

I’m so happy I’m free,

So happy it’s done

So very glad my SAVIOR told me

I’m number One

No competition, none can compare,

For their looks beauty and brains yet a fleshy heart like mine

Not one of them share

Living in the world, loving the worlds way

Unrecognizable in my Master’s eyes

Oh I’m so happy, so happy I’m free

No worries no fears

‘cause what HE has for ME

Indeed it is for ME

No comments:

Post a Comment