Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Write

Sitting thinking about my life, and unfortunate circumstances that surround me, I just want to scream.
Scream because I'm angry.
Scream because I'm helpless.
Scream because I see no way out.
Scream because it hurts.
So I write.
I write to release, to breathe and de-stress.
I write because I live in an apartment and screaming would draw unwanted attention.
I write because I'm alone and the walls don't talk, and even if they did- they already know, they see, they hear.
I write because the bills need to be paid.
I write because I'm hungry, and groceries need to be made.
Writing is my therapy for all I endure. My pains, my trials, disappointments and fears.
When the weight of the world is pressing down, and I can hardly stand;
and my tears I don't want the world to experience, I sit at my computer, feet up on my couch...
And I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment